These pictures that Foster mom takes, just do not do me justice! I am much prettier in real life. A sneaky picture of me in this hole was finally snapped! Noodle and I are taking turns banking the left side for optimal comfort. Today is the day I stopped caring if I ate in private. Usually everyone has to leave the room and be super quiet for me to consider eating my meals. That was crazy! I am hungry!!!!! I may be eating a crazy amount of food twice a day. Being skinny has perks! Foster mom is a liar! Does this look like the face of someone who was playing the peanut gallery outside of her kennel? I would never tell that lady "Chop chop, you are too slow with the food" By the way, my forever home must have a box fan. Box fans are amazing!
Please everyone! I NEED HELP! Today was a bad, bad, bad, day... I had a bath! Outside! Blah Blah Blah... Foster mom said it was in the sun, and with 89 degree water, plus a blower to dry me quickly. Nope! None of that helped! Then she washed all my blankets and my bed! Foster dad even vacuumed my kennel out and sprayed Angry Orange all over. Nothing smells like me anymore, not even me! It made me forget how to use the bed! You would think it wouldn't get worse, right? Then she dremelled my nails! All of them! I have to learn to hide my feet so that never happens again. There's a rumor that this might happen daily until I get used to the dremel?!?!?! Someone call animal services! I refuse to look at Foster mom any more. She's such a mean mean lady! First thing this morning I went for a quick car ride, I was an excellent traveler, even if her hound mobile is a mess. What's up with this IKEA bag? **DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDE...
Today I've been wanting to spend lots of time outside. I run out the backdoor riteawayquick to the holes in the backyard. They are so comfy for a quick nap. I was showing my foster brother the personalized touches I put on this hole. Foster Mom just won't let us have any private talk time! She wanted me to lay down in my hole so she could take a cute picture. Do I look like a circus monkey? Nope! Not gonna happen lady! My belly has had a super amazing day today. I ate two whole gigantic meals! Foster mom said we need to get something to stick to my ribs before our vet visit on Saturday. She can say anything she wants as long as those delicious nummies keep flowing.
Comments
Post a Comment