I have a secret


Foster brother Noodle and I decided to do a pose for a photo together.  We have secret that no one seems to know.... Senior dogs are super special. Like magical special! We come with a wisdom and sweetness that the youngsters just don't have. Poor Noodle doesn't believe it. He thinks his good looks will keep getting him through life. Give him another 5 years and he will understand!

Please everyone share my blog and FB! The power of sharing has got to reach my real forever home! I don't understand why they haven't found me yet... They just have to already be looking for a sweet angel like me! If anyone has any questions, please let my foster mom know!

My adoption application can be filled out here http://www.sighthoundunderground.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ear Rubbies for the Win